CONTRACTOR APPLICATION FORM
PHCC ASSOCIATION OF SAN DIEGO
KEY BENEFITS OF PHCC CONTRACTOR MEMBERSHIP:
Monthly Networking & Special Events
Business Development & Mentorship
Workforce Development Programs
Industry Education & Product Training
Plumbing Apprentice & HVAC Training Discounts
Affiliate Member Discounts
CSLB & Labor Law Support
Legislative Support at State & National Levels
State & National Conventions & Seminars
Continuous Industry Information & Support
Intro Year 1
Quartely Plan* N/A
Early Bird 5% Discount* N/A
Intro Year 2
Intro Year 3
Full Member Rate
*Includes 2.4% Payment Processing Fee to payment plans.
Membership Terms & Conditions
1. Full Active Contractor Membership is available to business owners holding an active C20 or C36 CSLB license working in the Plumbing-HeatingCooling Industry. Rates are pro-rated based on month PHCC receives first payment. New membership requires a full year of payment - prorated months will be considered by PHCC Administrator. Contractor Member must maintain affiliation with PHCC National, State, and Local Federations as described in By-Laws. Only Full Active Members can vote, hold office or propose amendments to By-Laws (i.e., paying full dues).
2. Quarterly payment plans are assessed a processing fee and require an ACH Transfer Authorization Form to remain on file; your membership may terminate should your payment not go through or payment is not received within 60 days of the due date; Dues are received on the 1 st of every month for that month unless otherwise agreed upon by PHCC administrator.
3. A portion of your dues pays for your PHCC national and state dues, as well as the PHCC of California Free Enterprise Fund to represent you in state and industry legislative initiatives.
4. PHCC Association of San Diego Board of Directors reviews all applications and reserves right to decline membership;
5. Additional memberships are available for a) Retired Contractors, b) Educational Associates/Instructors, and c) Apprentices;
6. In advance of PHCC Association of San Diego Board of Directors approving this membership application, the undersign affirms:
a. I accept and will comply strictly with the laws and regulations stated in the By-Laws of the Association; b. I have read and agree to uphold the PHCC Code of Ethics and do what I can to fulfill the mission statement;
c. I agree to attend at least 50% of all local Association meetings as described in the By-Laws;
d. Should my membership terminate for any reason, I will immediately cease to display PHCC insignias, logos, or images in my company’s print or online material, or fleet vehicles and uniforms.